Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to tướng indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to tướng each of the following questions.
Bạn đang xem: sam speaks chinese well and his japanese is good tooCâu hỏi:
Sam speaks Chinese well and his Japanese is good, too.
- A. Sam is good at either Chinese or Japanese.
- B. Not only Chinese but also Japanese Sam is good at.
- C. Not only does Sam speak Chinese but also Japanese.
- D. Not only does Sam speak Chinese well but he is also good at Japanese.
Lời giải tham lam khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Not only does Sam speak Chinese well but he is also good at Japanese.
Mã câu hỏi: 39175
Loại bài: Bài tập
Xem thêm: bài thơ tức cảnh pác bó của hồ chí minh
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu căn vặn này nằm trong đề thi đua trắc nghiệm tiếp sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- These exercises look easy, but they are very relatively difficult for us.
- The sun releases large amounts of energetic every day.
- Life began on our planet about 3,500 million years before.
- Kay: I wouldn’t bởi that if I were you.” John: _______”
- Lucy: You look really nice in that red sweater!” Sue : _______”
- The lost hikers stayed alive by eating wild berries and drinking spring water.
- Everything was in a thorough mess.
- Henry has found a temporary job in a factory.
- Why are you being sánh arrogant?
- Sam speaks Chinese well and his Japanese is good, too.
- It’s a bad line. Do you want u to tướng give you a ring later?
- Had she read the reference books, she would have been able to tướng finish the test.
- We’d better leave them a note. It’s possible they’ll arrive later.
- She prefers going to tướng the library to tướng staying at home page.
- Deborah is going to tướng take extra lessons to tướng ___ what she missed when she was away.
- My class has three……...taking part in this year’s competition.
- In spite of her abilities, Laura has been _____ overlooked for promotion.
- This is the school………I used to tướng study.
- Don’t ________ the kettle; it’s still hot.
- Policemen are sometimes on ________ at night.
- George won five medals at the competition. His parents ____very proud of him.
- I’d rather you …………..a noise last night; I couldn’t get to tướng sleep.
- This is the third time James ________ the volunteer program to tướng the village.
- The higher the nội dung of carbon dioxide in the air is,_____.
- By the time you got her letter, she………………in Paris.
- …….you help u to tướng send this document to tướng my office by fax?
- What aspect of computer animation does the passage mainly discuss?
- According to tướng the passage, in computer- assisted animation the role of the computer is to tướng draw the…………..
- The word they” in the second paragraph refers to………………….
- According to tướng the passage, the frame buffers mentioned in the third paragraph are used to…………..
- According to tướng the passage, the positions and colors of the figures in high- tech animation are determined by…………
- The word capture” in the fourth paragraph is closest in meaning to………
- According to tướng the passage, how bởi computer- animation companies often test motion?
- With what topics is the passage primarily concerned?
- The word ban” in line 3 most nearly means to…………….
- The word supported” in line 6 could best be replaced by…………..
- According the passage, why did women become active in politics?
- What had occurred shortly after the Civil War?
- What does the nineteenth Amendment guarantee?
- The word it” in line 17 refers to……………
- When were women allowed to tướng vote throughout the United States?
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 11